Wiring and More
Wiring is a major component of an electrical system. In order to make sure that all electrical wires within your system are working properly and operating safely, you should hire a competent electrician like Jake Electric who has a thorough knowledge and understanding of how to handle these electrical components.
Here at Jake Electric, you can rest easy knowing that we are highly trained electrical experts and can handle anything electrical including electrical wires.
Loose wiring can be dangerous. An electrician from Jake Electric will perform wire control for all new or previously existing electrical equipment to make sure that it is operating as intended and that nothing is going to cause an electrical spark. Safety first!
Electrical wiring projects can be a dangerous task, which is why you should never attempt to do it yourself--especially if your project is outdoors or near water. Leave it to the experts at Jake Electric who can provide any new electrical wiring installation or re-wiring project while troubleshooting any electrical problems that you may be experiencing.
When it comes to dealing with electrical wiring or any type of electrical service for that matter, you need to make sure that you hire a competent electrician who thoroughly understands how to handle electrical components and large projects..
Understanding electrical systems and electrical wiring are critical when it comes to the repair or installation of electrical components. From aluminum wiring replacement and knob and tube wiring replacement to new electrical wiring installation and electrical wiring safety inspections, our qualified electricians are the trusted experts that you can count on to make sure that your project is done correctly.
Full Basement Wiring
Whenever you want professional re-wiring and electrical service, you can count on Jake Electric for electrical wiring services and electrical installations that are safe and up to code. Your family is important to us and so is their safety.
Safety first. Here are a few safety tips to consider before the total basement remodel:
- Replace or repair damaged or loose electrical cords.
- Never run extension cords across doorways or under carpets.
- In homes with small children, make sure your home has tamper-resistant (TR) receptacles.
- Include extra circuits or outlets so you do not have to use extension cords.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions for plugging an appliance into a receptacle outlet.
- Never overload outlets. Plug only one high-wattage appliance into each receptacle outlet at a time.
- If outlets or switches feel warm, you have frequent problems with blowing fuses or tripping circuits, or you experience flickering or dimming lights, call Jake Electric immediately. These are all signs of what could be a very serious problem.
- Always place lamps on level surfaces, away from things that can burn and use bulbs that match your lamp's recommended wattage. Ask the experts at Jake Electric for recommendations or suggestions.
- Make sure your home has ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) in the kitchen bathroom(s), laundry, basement, and outdoor areas.
- Arc-fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs) should be installed in your home to protect electrical outlets.
Our experts can provide you with a complete house re-wiring and full basement wiring. This type of electrical wire service involves removing any old or corroded wiring and replacing it with new, safe electrical wires. For more information, contact the licensed and experienced electricians at Jake Electric today.
Boat Dock Wiring
We have expert electricians who will arrive on scene and take on the task of indentifying and solving even the simplest of electrical challenges. We'll provide you with information and resources that will assist in allowing you to make the best-educated decision about solutions that will be the best for you and your project.
We are licensed, trained professional electricians who have the expertise and equipment necessary for completing quality electrical indoor and outdoor light and equipment installations.
When it comes to safe and reliable electrical service and repair, leave it to the friendly, skilled electricians at Jake Electric.
Scheduling an appointment with Jake Electric means getting quality service from a licensed, expert electrician when you need it. Our trusted electricians value your time; we are committed to resolving all of your electrical issues at a fair price and on a timely basis. Therefore, whether it is a simple wiring job or a total system installation, you can count on Jake Electric to get the job done. Call us today!